Get 3 months (1.5kg) of free coffee with the purchase of a new machine (machines $850+)
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Overview of the Profitec Pro 500
The Pro 500 takes classic espresso design and mixes it with German engineering to create a machine that is going to craft drinks as you would find in an Italian cafe at home. By allowing you to steam milk and extract espresso at the same time, you can seamlessly put out multiple drinks for your friends and family.
Profitec has been hand-crafting German-designed and engineered machines since 1985 with clear Italian inspiration. For over 35 years they have continued to create incredible machines designed to last a lifetime. The Profitec Pro 500 continues to build upon this reputation with reliable machines that are going to last years to come.
Premium details such as the hidden PID in the drip tray and the stainless steel boiler sets it apart in the same heat exchange boiler category. Combining these features with the brilliance of German engineering makes the Profitec Pro 500 a real standout machine.
The Profitect’s Heat Exchange boiler will allow you to steam milk and extract espresso simultaneously, so when you’re making drinks it takes less of your valuable time. This boiler system excels at making milk based drinks, while still producing a cafe quality espresso shot for the purists.
- 2.0L Heat Exchange Boiler
- Commercial E61 Grouphead
- Vibratory Pump
- PID temperature control
- Exceptional German Engineering
What's Inside The Box
- Single and double spouted portafilter
- Blind basket
- Metal tamper
- Cleaning brush
- Detailed manual
Overview of the Profitec T64 Grinder
Just insert the portafilter, select the appropriate portion button, done! The espresso grinder incorporates two buttons for selecting the desired portion size- e.g. one button for a single shot and one for a double shot. The grinding time for the desired portions can be programed at the display. The darkened bean hopper (500g capacity) keeps the beans fresh longer and thus guaranties the freshest flavor.
- Step less grind adjustment
- Display for programming the portion sizes and an integrated quantity counter
- Two buttons for selecting the portions size
- Manual grind: hold the grinding button
- Stop grinding: press the respective button again
- Grinding time: Single ; 4,0 0,2 sec. (~ 7-9 g)
- Grinding time: Double 5,5 0,2 sec. (~ 14-16 g)
- Height adjustable mechanism to situate the porta filter
- Darkened bean hopper with a 500g volume
- Catching tray for coffee grounds
- Housing made from stainless steel
- Grinding mechanism made from aluminium
Profitec's Espresso Machine come with a 1 year warranty. (Including part and service)